HOW TO APPLY FOR TEACHING JOBS
Being one of the most important and valuable jobs in a country, an aspirant has to pass lots of eligibility tests to be a teacher. So it is a very complicated job to get appointed as a teacher in an elite institution. But as act as the pivotal role for the country, they are also essential for the country’s development.
Steps to get a Teaching job:
- First of all, one must be concerned about the stream the aspirant wants to choose for. It may be related to Arts or Science or Commerce stream.
- The aspirant must have a Bachelor’s degree in the subject one wants to succeed as a career. It is the primary criteria to be a teacher at any institution.
- They should also be concerned about the divisions of the schools they are going to opt for, i.e., Primary or High School.
- One must keep in mind that the level of primary schools is comparatively lower and requires less degree as eligibility as compared to that of the high schools.
- According to the chosen division, the aspirants have to pursue their degrees to be eligible for the eligibility exams conducted by the government.
- Once the eligibility is fulfilled, one can apply for the eligibility exams prescribed by the government for appointing the teachers. TET is the examination for the state government institutions whereas; CTET is the examination for the central government examinations.
- The ones who succeed in qualifying the eligibility examinations would be appointed as teachers to their respective institutions offered.
These steps are the must one has to follow to get success in getting appointed as teachers in our country.